Logan Utah: Recreation/Travel
This page lists web sites concerned with recreation and travel in Logan, Utah.
- Bridgerland Audobon (www.bridgerlandaudubon.org) - review
The Bridgerland Audubon Society (BAS) is a chapter of the National Audubon Society. The chapter is centered in the city of Logan, situated in the beautiful Cache Valley of northern Utah and southern Idaho
- Cache Valley Tourism (www.tourcachevalley.com)
An online guide to Cache Valley by the Cache Valley Travel and Tourism Bureau.
- Cache Valley Veloist Bicycle Touring Club (www.cvveloists.org)
A club dedicated to fun, moderately paced bicycle touring.
- Avalanche Center (utahavalanchecenter.org)
The goal of the Utah Avalanche Center in Logan is to keep people on top of the snow. The site has information on snow conditions and safety.
- Logan Race Club (www.loganraceclub.org)
A club for competitive cyclists in Cache Valley.
- Sports Academy (www.sportsacademy.com)
A health club management firm with information on personal training, and local health clubs.
- Beaver Mountain Ski Area (www.skithebeav.com) - review
A ski area in Logan canyon.
- Getaway Package (www.getawaypackage.com)
This local site offers getaway packages to Logan and other destinations in the Cache Valley.
- Salt Lake Express (www.saltlakeexpress.com)
The Salt Lake Express offers bus (shuttle service) betwee Logan, Salt Lake, Idaho Falls and other destinations.
- Nordic United (www.nordicunited.org)
Nordic United promotes backcountry skiing and outdoor recreation in the Cache Valley.
- Logan Canyon Scenic Byway (www.byways.org)
Site provides an introduction to the Logan Canyon Scenic Byway.
- Common Ground Outdoor Adventures (www.cgadventures.org) - review
Common Ground has been providing outdoor recreation for people with disabilities since 1993. We offer many activities including cycling, skiing, rafting, hiking, dogsledding, and many more.
- Logan Canyon (www.logancanyon.com) - review
Site introduces the Logan Canyon National Scenic Byway.
- Great Backyard Bird Count: (gbbc.birdsource.org)
Site shows totals of the annual great backyard bird count.
- Logan Golf & Country Club (logancountryclub.com)
Logan Golf & Country Club is an 18 hole mountain designed country club at the mouth of Logan Canyon in the Wasatch Mountains
- Mountain Ridge Helicopters (www.mountainridgeheli.com)
Are you looking for something different; something exciting; something that will change your life? Why not learn to fly a helicopter?
- Bear River T'ai Chi Ch'uan (www.bearrivertaichi.org)
Organization offers workshops on T'ai Chi and regular classes at the Whitier Center.
- Shire of Cote du Ciel (www.coteduciel.org)
Shire of Cote du Ciel is a local group of the Society for Creative Anachronism (SCA), people interested in recreating the best parts of the Middle Ages.
- Bear 100 (www.bear100.com)
The Bear 100 is an autumn endurance run in the Bear River Range from Logan to Fish Haven.
- MAN vs MUD (www.manvsmud.com) - review
Man vs. Mud, billed as Utah's favorite mud run, gets dirty at the end of August.
- Air-Bound Gymnastics (www.air-bound.com)
Air-Bound teaches gymnastics, tumbling and cheerleading.
- Cache Anglers (cacheanglers.org)
Cache Anglers, Northern Utah's Chapter of Trout Unlimited, is interested in fishing and preservation of cold water habitat.
- Smithfield Recreation Center (www.smithfieldrecreation.com)
Site has information on the Smithfield Recreation Center.
- Highway 89 (highway89.org)
This online exhibit is the product of a collaborative effort among Western libraries and archives to capture Highway 89â€™s storied past through the digitization of photographs, manuscripts, and printed items.
- Parking - USU (parking.usu.edu)
Site has information on parking at Utah State University. USU offers a car sharing program with Enterprise.
- Explore Logan (www.explorelogan.com)
This site by the Cache Valley Visitors Bureau has information on things to do in the Cache Valley.
- Cache Metropolitan Planning Organization (cachempo.org)
The CMPO was organized in 1992 and serves ten communities in Cache County, Utah. The CMPO performs long range transportation planning and helps prioritize highway, public transit and bicycle and pedestrian facility investments.
- BusBud (*)
BusBud is a national site that lets people buy tickets in and out of Logan, Ut.
Category Hits 11619
*This is an affiliate link.