🠈 Wasatch Group 🠊
Wasatch Group is a private equity firm investing in commercial and residential property. The site
The site IsYourHome.com displays the company's properties in Arizona, California, Colorado, Utah and Washington.
The company was founded in 1988 by Dell Loy Hansen of Logan who bought several properties from the Resolution Trust Corporation which had seized properties after the Savings and Loan crisis.
Mr. Hansen served as the Governor's Board of Business and Economic Development for Mike Leavitt in 1993. During this period Mr. Hansen began buying commercial properties.
As of February 2018, the company's portfolio included over 4 million square feet of commercial property and apartment communities with 16,344 units. The site claimed its portfolio was worth over $4 billion. The commercial real estate page lists a few notable properties including:
- Washington Square in Seattle
- The Wells Fargo Center in SLC
- City Center in SLC
- Broadway Media Center in SLC
- Ken Garff Building in SLC
- Questar Corporation Center in SLC
- Woodlands Business Center in Holladay
- Marketstar Building in Ogden
- Riverwood Shoppes in Logan
- And many smaller buildings
In 2013, Mr. Hansen became a joint owner of the Salt Lake Real professional soccer team. I will put pictures of properties that I come across below.
- Phoenix Color - Apartments: Wasatch Group
- Pima County - Apartments: Wasatch Group
- Denver Color - Apartments: Wasatch Group
- Davis County - Apartments: Wasatch Group
- Logan Utah - Real Estate: Wasatch Group
- Logan Utah - Apartments: Wasatch Is Your Home
- Provo Utah - Apartments: Wasatch Group
- Salt Lake Sites - Apartments: Wasatch Group
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next