Logan Utah: Arts
The Internet is a tremendous resource for sharing one's artistic talents or appreciation of the arts. This page list art organizations for Logan, Utah. The categories above lists galleries for artists, musicians, photographers. This page lists web sites for arts organizations in Logan.
- Nora Eccles Harrison Museum of Art (www.usu.edu)
Designed by Edward Larabee Barnes, the musume at USU includes an open sculpture plaza and 23,000 squar feet of display space on four floors.
- Cache Valley Civic Ballet (www.cvcballet.org)
A local dance company that has been performing full length ballets in Logan since 1982.
- Cache Valley Center for the Arts (www.centerforthearts.us) - review
CVCA provides cultural enrichment by bringing fine art to the Cache Valley.
- American West Heritage Center (www.awhc.org) - review
Experience the old west at the American Heritage Center. Site includes information on the center and local activities.
- Cache Valley Arts Summit (www.cachevalleyartssummit.org)
The site includes information on local arts and events.
- Nora Eccles Harrison Museum of Art (www.artmuseum.usu.edu)
The Nora Eccles Harrison Museum of Art [650 North 1100 East] was established in 1982 and displays a variety of Western art.
- Old Barn Theatre (www.oldbarn.org) - review
The Old Barn Community Theatre brings live theatre to Northern Utah.
- Summerfest (www.logansummerfest.com) - review
Summerfest Art Faire is an annual juried art festival in downtown Logan, Utah.
- Art on the Lawn (www.artonthelawncachevalley.net)
Art on the Lawn is a juried art show and silent auction taking place in June in North Logan.
- Caine College of the Arts (arts.usu.edu)
The Caine College of the Arts provides a stream of performing and visual arts projects for the community.
- Pickleville Playhouse (www.picklevilleplayhouse.com)
Enjoy dinner and a show at the Pickleville Playhouse.
- Center for the Arts (cachearts.org) - review
The Center for the Arts promotes artistic development in Cache Valley.
- Liberalis (liberalis.usu.edu)
Liberalis is a publication by the College of Humanities and Social Sciences at Utah State University.
- Utah Storytelling Guild (utahstorytelling.org)
The Bridgerland Chapter of the Utah Story Telling Guild promotes the humanities in Northern Utah.
- Color Me Angee (colormeangee.weebly.com) - review
Angela and Nathan Skoubye creates art inspired by the ski and snowboarding culture. They are running a 6/18 kickstarter campaign to create videos and podcasts.
Category Hits 10696